Find the Perfect Policy to Fit Your Family’s Needs for Auto Insurance in Jacksonville, FL
Cornerstone Insurance Group, in partnership with Darr Schackow Insurance, works with a large number of possible providers in Jacksonville, Florida, to provide our clients with high-quality, affordable auto insurance policy options. Our local Jacksonville insurance agents will work with you to find just the right coverage for your specific plan needs.
Why do I need Car Insurance in Jacksonville, FL?
Automobile insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Things to consider and questions to ask your DSI automobile insurance agent:
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence which policy is right for you.
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Thank you for your interest in Cornerstone Insurance Group and Darr Schackow Insurance. We’re here to serve you and will work to find your perfect car insurance policy in Jacksonville, Florida. Please feel free to call our toll-free number at (888) 337-9322, or our Jacksonville Office line at (904) 777-6800 to speak to an insurance professional, or email us your questions and an insurance agent will reply promptly.
Providing Auto Insurance to: Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, Palm Valley, Nocatee, Palm Coast, St Augustine, Fruit Cove, St Johns, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Middleburg, Orange Park, Fleming Island, and Nassau County, FL