Auto Insurance to Fit Your Family’s Needs
Darr Schackow works with a large number of possible providers to provide our clients with high-quality, affordable auto insurance policy options. We’ll work with you to find just the right coverage for your specific plan needs.
What is Car Insurance?
Automobile insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Things to consider and questions to ask your DSI automobile insurance agent:
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence which policy is right for you.
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Thank you for your interest in Darr Schackow Insurance. Questions? Contact us or call (888) 337-9322.