Protect Your Home with an Insurance Policy from Darr Schackow
"They are a great agency with some of the best insurance professionals in Florida. They know what they are doing and put their clients first!"
Why is Homeowners Insurance important?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection for your home itself as well as the items you keep in it. Policies from Darr Schackow will cover damage to your property as well as your liability for any injuries or property damage you or your family members may cause to others.
Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
What is covered under a typical Homeowners policy?
- Other Structures on Your Property
- Personal Property/Contents
- Loss of Use
- Personal Liability Protection
- Medical Payments
Things to consider and questions to ask your DSI agent:
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence which policy is right for you.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Thank you for your interest in Darr Schackow Insurance
. With locations in Gainesville
, Winter Haven
and our partners First Heritage
and Cornerstone Insurance
to serve you, we work to find your perfect policy. Please feel free to call our toll free number at 888.337.9322
to speak to an insurance professional or email us your questions
and an insurance agent will reply promptly.
Additional Home Insurance Resources:
Explaining Actual Cash Value vs. Replacement Cost
Providing Homeowners Insurance to:
Wind Mitigation Features Explained
Benefits and Features of Various Home Alarms Systems
Gainesville, Jonesville, Tioga, Newberry, High Springs, Alachua, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, Palm Valley, Nocatee, Palm Coast, St Augustine, Fruit Cove, St Johns, Milton, Pace, Pensacola, Cantonment, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Mary Esther, Crestview, Niceville, Valparaiso, Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, Bagdad, Leesburg, Fruitland Park, Lady Lake, Wildwood, The Villages, Oxford, Eustis, Umatilla, Mt Dora, Tavares, Howey in the Hills, Winter Haven, Minneola, Clermont, Haines City, Lake Hamilton, Auburndale, Lake Wales, Bartow, Lakeland, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Middleburg, Orange Park, Fleming Island, and Nassau, Florida